Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 more days!!!!

I can't believe our trip is finally here. Tomorrow the boys will be picked up by my mom and dad after they get off work and I won't see them again until next Saturday night. I hope they have a great time without us. I am sure they will. They have already informed us that they will not miss us. They are such stinkers. I know they will miss me they just don't want to admit it.

I am a nervous wreck. I always get nervous when I have to leave my babes. That is until I get to where I am going and then I can usually settle in.

I am taking my laptop so check in for updates on our week. I just set up my laptop so I can download pics too. So I will take lots of pics and post some for ya'll.

This is the last time I will post until we get there and get settled. This computer will be going to the doctor aka Brian while we are gone. So hopefully when I get back my computer will stop freezing on me and I won't have to restart it 5 times a day.

Anyway I will post later peeps!

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

WOO hOO have tons of fun and be a super freak...Lol JK I hope you have a great and RELAXING time...and i read the brochure you can take a free scuba lesson with your package...I think you might like that...cant wait to see your pics!

Merr said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear and see all about it!

Jeanna GT said...

i hope you have such a fun fun fun safe time! WOOHOO!!!!