Monday, February 2, 2009

superbowl fun!

We were invited to our friends house for the superbowl. They had a pretty good turnout of superbowl freeks :) It was alot of fun and we ate till we were stuffed and by the end of the night we took home all the money. We all went in around $20 and we had a score board thingy, anyway we had a half time prize of $60 and a final prize of $120 and we won the $120. It's always fun to win.

So I have a pretty busy week. The boys are out of school today and tomorrow I have to catch up on my laundry and housework. Wednesday I am meeting with Adam and Parkers teachers to see their progress this quarter. Thursday is the big interview. I also have to meet with Deshawns teacher and I believe we will be making some decisions as far as his placement next year. Keep you fingers crossed that we will be able to place him in mainstream 1st grade. I think he is ready now. His verbal skills have improved significantly this year and his anxieties are not so hard on him.

Anyway I have a full plate this week so if you don't hear from me that is why.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

Wow you are busy busy! sounds like your superbowl party was fun...by the time the super bowl came on every one was leaving here to head back to the bay or reno!!!