Thursday, February 5, 2009

The job hunt continues.....

I just got back from my interview and it went well accept for the fact they didn't have the hours I needed. So I guess I continue on. I really wanted the job that I interviewed for today. It was more email work than phone work which would have been better. But for now I have to think of my kids. I can't stand the thought of daycare. Plus for three kids day care would be insane. Especially during the summer. I am just disappointed because when they called they told me they had evening jobs available and I seriously spent hours on testing, applications, resumes (which by the way they never asked me for).

Oh well I guess I can spend the rest of the afternoon searching out other possibilities. I also have deshawns parent teacher conference tonight. Yeah me :)

2 comments:

Shanda said...

That sucks! Better luck next time.

The Losee Family said...

The perfect job will come! Just be patient. I know thats hard at this time but you will get that job that fits for your family not the other way around. Good luck!!!