Monday, February 16, 2009

valentines and sick kids

Our Valentines this year was not as fun as we had expected. We were supposed to go to Salt Lake and go to the clark planetarium and go out to dinner as a family. But it decided to snow so we didn't want to travel up there so we kept it local and decided to do lunch and then take the kids to the movies. Well we were running late so we decided to just get some fast food before the show started. After we ate we went over to the show house and all of the kid movies were sold out. I knew of another place about 20 min from there that was showing the same shows so we hurried over there and there was a line throughout the whole parking lot so we knew they were all sold out too. So we ended up going home :( I was bummed but what else is there to do in that situation. The boys did get a little gift from their secret admirer whom the little ones think is the easter bunny. They got a tub that is all decorated in hearts and stuff. Anyway the tub had some crunch n munch and some candy and the movie space buddies. They thought it was great.

Sunday my parents came over to give the kids a valentine from them. Thanks mom and dad for sugaring them up and leaving :)

Today I spent the morning helping out Adam with his report he has to do on himself. We finally finished about noon. I hopped in the shower, did dishes, fed the kids lunch all before I noticed Parker was sick. What a terrible mom. So I took him to the doctor around 3 and I just got back. He has infections in both his eyes and he has a terrible ear infection in his right ear. Poor baby is completely miserable. He keeps holding his ear and saying it hurts.

So that's what has been going on lately. I am still looking for work to no avail hopefully something will fall into my lap soon.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

I bet there guessing pretty close when they think its the Easter Bunny!

Deb Williams said...

LOl good one shan!!! it took me all day to notice ella had a horrible infection in her mouth even after she told me 2 times that her teeth were hurting! So dont be to hard on yourself...