Friday, September 19, 2008

Well he didn't quite cry....



We decided to let Adam have his present early because I was feeling bad because the puppy was not getting attention from Adam. Adam and his best neighborhood friend who got our last pup have been giving all their attention to the friends dog and no attention to Adam's dog.

So after talking about it we decided to go ahead and give it to him. We snuck the pup in the house and gave it him. He was so excited. He didn't know whether or not to believe it was his at first. He didn't quite cry but I did see a little tear.

So Adam and his friend are having a sleepover in the backyard with their puppies. They are simply adorable :)

I thought I would post some other fun pics of the boys. I have some of Dee and Parker at their soccer game last week. We also have some pics of the boys getting their hair done. I also took a pic of Parker, Daddy and Bailey snoozing away after a long day :)



All tuckered out!




What a stud




What is my mom making me do?




My aunt Shanda doing my hair.




look how cute!




Parker Mr. Goalie




Dee waiting to play



I have a a video of last weeks soccer game. They are so fun to watch at this age!



For some reason the sound is not matching up with the image but I am sure you can get the jist of it.

4 comments:

Deb Williams said...

they look so cute playing soccor I think that would be perfect for Brandon...there is lots of running around! HE is on the go constantly!!!

that dog you saved for Adam is so cute...He looks quite happy with his new friend!

Holly said...

How cute! I love the soccer pics! and the puppy - how adorable!!

Holly said...

BTW - Thanks for the kind words re: Lo's grandmother. We appreciate how warm everyone has been.

Stacey said...

your kids are so cute. and that is an adorable puppy! i bet he was thrilled. :)