Sunday, September 14, 2008

My grandbabies are gone....

We decided it was time to find our puppies a new home. We decided to advertise on one of our local free classifieds and well they were literally gone in 10 minutes. Can you believe it. Here is the best part I had one female and 4 males left that we still had to find homes for and the person that ended up getting all (yes all) works for a group that helps low income families acquire pets. How great is that? The puppies are not being sold or used to make money they are just going to families that really want a pet and can't afford ridiculous prices. It makes me really happy. I am still sad to see them go but I can't keep them all. We had one other person come and get their little guy and one more picking up their girl tonight. So we still have the chocolate(adam's surprise) and one more female that our neighbors have dibs on so I think they all are placed yeah. Best of all it only took 10 minutes :)

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

I wish we lived closer and had a house1 we so would have taken one!!!