Thursday, September 4, 2008

I know, I know

I have been a blogger slacker. I think I just haven't had too much to say so I have just let my blog go. We had a nice labor day weekend. We stayed home this year in hopes to get our deck completed but if you live in Utah then you know what happened to our weather. It dumped HARD! It was crazy the amount of rain we got. So we hit up a couple sales and bought some summer clothes for our trip in November. But we pretty much just relaxed and chilled most of the weekend. Other than that there is not too much to report. The kids are good I am still dieting(yuck) and Rick is always busy.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Take a picture of your stairs and post it k.

Deb Williams said...

Yeah you should take some.
I fell for on the diet thing. I would like to take a perminant vacation from them! How ever I think I need the opposite!