Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Double digits!




Well my Adam has hit the double digits. I really can't hardly believe he is 10 years old already. He is an amazing guy and he is such an amazing part of this family. He was my miracle baby that took me over 2 years to get and I will never forget how grateful and blessed I felt when he was born.

He had a great birthday party today. He sent out 16 invites to friends at school and then I invited my side of the family. My sister is the only one from my family that showed up with kids and she only has 2. So you would think plan for maybe half of the invites right? Oh no, not when it comes to Adam my little socialite. I made goodie bags and planned on 20 kids. I wanted to make sure just incase they all came that I would have enough. Well every single goodie bag was taken. So not only did all of the 16 people show up from school but my sisters 2 kids and 2 extras not sure which ones they were but there were extra's. How funny! There were even 3 girls that showed up.

We went to good ole IHO.P for dinner. Adams choice. He wanted Micky D's at first but we finally talked him into something a little less greasy. Then I took him to get a leash for his puppy and a new playstation game. His birthday money was burning a hole in his pocket. He got around $70 today and he still hasn't got money from my sis and all of Ricks fam so I am sure he will find something good to spend his moo la on.

He is really not my baby anymore :( He is growing so fast and it's exciting and scary all at the same time.

5 comments:

Cherrie said...

Melanie, I can't belive it has been 10 years since we were prego together. Time goes by to fast. Tell Adam Happy B- Day from me. Love always

Shanda said...

I want to be a kid again. He looked like he was having so much fun today.

Deb Williams said...

what did you guys do for the party?
He can't be 10 already it males me feel OLD! eek. Happy birthday Adam!

The Losee Family said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun, and money is always the most exciting b-day present my kids always like to get. Tell Adam Skyler says happy birthday.

Michelle said...

happy 10th birthday!