Monday, September 8, 2008

They are so cute!!!

Okay people I have six more puppies that need good homes so if you know anyone in Utah that wants a puppy or 2 we are not going to charge for these pups because we want to make sure we can find good homes for them. We have had their dew claws removed but we have decided to not do any of the shots since we are not charging for them.

Okay so I have a secret so anyone who reads this and knows my oldest son Adam you can't tell him. We are keeping one of the chocolate labs for his birthday present. He has begged and begged to keep one and we keep telling him no. But we finally decided that he was responsible enough to care for him. He knows I have a soft spot in my heart for the chocolate ones because the dog I had growing up was a chocolate lab and I just love them. So he keeps telling me we should have one of those but I told him that a girl I used to work with at the bank came and picked the puppy out while he was at school. Then I am going to send the pup away for a couple days and tell Adam that she came and got him. He is going to be so excited when he opens the present. I wouldn't be surprised if he cried. We will have to see.



Adam and one of the girl puppies we named stitch




This little guy is Adams SURPRISE!




Parker being attacked!




Cute little guy!




Dirty nose too cute!





HELLO way too adorable!

5 comments:

Merr said...

Oh they are so cute! If we could have a pet then I would be over ASAP to get one, but we are renters and can not! Damn!

Shanda said...

That would be fun to have another Brownie around!

Jeanna GT said...

i can't remember, are they pure bred??? my mom's ottis is near his death bed, so sad... maybe they'd be interested... i'll ask!!

Holly said...

I want one SO SO SO BADLY. My wife would kill me.
But keep sharing pictures. I just want to cuddle with them!

Deb Williams said...

They are so cute when they are littl. Hey if they are anything like Brownie...that dog ROCKED! he was the Smartest dog! I remember comming into the house and going down the hall to the bathrooma dn the hall was pitch black...Tripped over him... (poor dog) Trying to keep my weight from landing on him I flew to the last bedroom in th hall. He whimpered but got up and nudged me with his nose a few time to make sure I was ok!!! I miss teh big ol dog!!