Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What a slacker

I know I have been a total slacker lately. With the holidays and the fact Rick has had alot of time off work I just can't seem to get my grove back. Don't get me wrong I LOVE having Rick around but I am not use to having him around so much so I don't run in the same routine when he is home. Plus when he is not working I am stressing about wether or not he will have a job. Good times, Good times :)

I have to do a quick shout out to my nephew Preston. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! His birthday was on sunday and we got together at my cousins house to celebrate it and our late family christmas. It was a blast. The kids destroyed the playroom (sorry Miss Riley). We ate delicious food and played some WII. Here are a couple pics from the evening (thanks Dee for sending me these pics)












1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

I have to admit when josh is off work for a few days my schedule is toast! I know how it is...I hear ya there!