Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy Busy!

This weekend has gone by so stinkin fast. Friday night we went over to my parents house and Rick mudded (is that even a word)a bedroom in my parents basement. We ended up leaving Deshawn so he could have a sleepover with grandma and grandpa. When we got home we watched a movie and went to bed. Adam had a basketball game on Saturday morning and Grandpa and Grandma Ivie brought Deshawn to the game and we watched Adam play. It is real fun to watch him. He is getting so big and he looks so grown up hangin out with all his buddies. After that I heard about a place in Lehi that was selling bulk dry pasta at a discounted price and I still needed quite a bit for my food storage so after all was said and done I ended up with 118 pounds of different pasta for only $65 What a deal. I know I'm a dork but I love having a food storage. It's so convenient to walk down to my basement and pull something off the shelf to make dinner.

Today we took the boys to see madagascar2 they loved it and they were perfect angels in the theater. When we got home I decided to put the pasta in buckets and get them ready for my food storage. Once I did that I thought why not reorganize and clean things up. Then my laundry room which is right next to my food storage was not looking so good so I cleaned that out too and well I ended up dusting my whole basement and then cleaned my bathroom. Once I get started I just can't stop till it's done.

So this week I hope will be low key. My Birthday is on Wednesday and I am sure we will go out to eat or something. For some reason I am not excited for this birthday. I am turning 32 and it makes me feel old :)

No comments: