Wednesday, January 28, 2009

another year older

Well folks I made it another year. I am officially the ripe ole age of 32 now. OMG that feels so old. I can still remember when my mom turned 30 and I thought she was sooooo old. Now I am 32 and I still feel like I am 20. I feel like it was just yesterday that I married Rick and now we are about to have our 13 year anniversary. To think all we have been through in those years. Loosing a baby, having 2 more, adopting a baby, buying a home, loosing jobs, quiting jobs, getting new jobs and finally feeling like we have our family all intact. It's funny how fast time flies.

Anyway for those of you that don't know this I am a twin. Me and my twin have only spent 1 birthday apart since we were born. That was because she lived in Denver and the weather was crappy so we didn't. Well even though she only lives 30 minutes from me we are not spending our birthday together this year. She really feels like she just wants to spend her day going to the movies and spending time with her husband. I am a little bummed after all it is my birthday too but I can understand needing a break too. Especially since she has alot on her plate right now. So I am wishing her a happy birthday and I hope she has a great night.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

The Losee Family said...

I feel your pain of the whole age thing only 6 more months to go! Its sad though I am already having to think about how old I really am when people ask me. And your right I still feel like I am 20, some days! Happy Birthday you old fart!!!