Tuesday, January 27, 2009

something new

Okay so I have really started getting addicted to facebook for some reason. I actually joined awhile ago but never seemed to really get into it. But I started to get more friend requests and I am reconnecting with long lost friends and it is so nice to be able to see how everyone in my past is doing. The only bad thing is it makes me think of the past alot too. Then I really miss my past. I love my life now but I do miss the care free days with my friends and church groups. I was oblivious to what real life was all about then. We had such amazing times. I miss my best friends growing up. They are not my friends anymore and I can't even remember why we are not friends anymore. I got married before all my friends and Rick was most definitely not in my group of friends and that may have been a part of that but I still never thought we would not be friends as adults. Makes me sad sometimes. It's weird how I don't even talk to the people who were such a big part of my life. Life's weird sometimes.

Enough with that. On to cuter things, my adorable children. Adam is playing basketball right now and he loves it. I think basketball is his favorite sport but he loves all sports. As far as Dee goes there is not too much to report on him. He is doing good. He amazes us everyday with his wonderful spirit. Parker he is so funny. Right now his school is doing a reading contest and he is determined to win a jazz jersey. Since he is only in kindergarten I highly doubt he will win but he is trying hard. I am always proud of my boys. Well maybe I am not so proud when they are being stinkers but I still love em.

No comments: