Sunday, January 11, 2009

unexpected date night!





Well last night I was able to leave my children with my sis for the night(per her request). My sis goes through withdrawls without my children so I have to give into her sometimes and just let her take them. She used to live with us and she grew so close to them when she lived here. Of course they equally love to spend time with her too.

So being childless we went to dinner and a movie. We went to the Jordan Commons in hopes to eat at the Mayan and catch a movie. Well plans did not go as expected. The Mayan was FULL and it was like an hour wait so we decided to eat at spaghetti mamas and I really liked it. So after the dinner we went over to the movies and the movie we wanted to see started 20 min prior so we hopped in the car and headed to American Fork to the showhouse there and we got there just in time to see the show. We saw bedtime stories. I thought it was real cute. I would probably rather have rented it than paid $16.50 to see it but it was a date afterall and how often do we get to do that.

To top it all off I got to sleep in this morning and it felt so good. I am not a morning person and I just luf to sleep in. So all in all I would say we have had a great weekend. Now I want my kids back and I have to wait till this evening :(

Pictured above is what happens when they stay with my sis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post...BUT!...The background music is killing me! ;)

Feels like I am browsing Myspace...ugh.

Other than that gripe keep on blogging!!! They are great!