Saturday, December 13, 2008

Stolen credit cards and a flat tire!

I seriously should have stayed in bed yesterday. I woke up feeling off and I just thought it was because I had to meet with deshawns school. I get really nervous for stupid stuff like that.

So before I had to go to Dees school I had to pick up his prescriptions and put gas in my car. Which by the way it only took $15 to fill my car that was completely empty. It used to cost me $40. Anyway, I drove over to Dees school and had my meeting with them and then drove over to Parkers school to check him in because he was a little late. Then I realized I hadn't eaten all day and I was starving so I went to get me something to eat but when I went to pay for it I realize I have no debit card. So I thought that was weird but I will grab my credit card an hurry and pay for it and then I will search through my scary purse for it. But there where no credit cards either. Okay so I was in total panic mood at this point. I tried to retrace my steps and try to figure out what happend. I had last used my debit card getting gas and then right over to dees school and then to parkers. There is no way someone had the chance to take them from me so the next logical step to take would be to go back to parkers school and see if he took them. I felt stupid interrupting their class but hello this was my money we are talking about. So anyway I bent down and whispered in parkers ear "do you have mommy's cards" And the look on his face said it all. He grabbed his back pack and there they were. He had a total of 8 cards in his backpack. Little stinker!

So crisis over I went home and then got a phone call from my sis saying she was in the area and wanted to stop by so my nephew and her stopped and visited. Well my sis went outside for a minute and Rick came home while she was out there and she said to him "do you realize Melanie's car had a flat" Then he came in and told me. He took one look at me and said "you probably should have stayed in bed today huh?"

On a lighter note Adam passed his shooting test in his hunter safety course. He still has one more class and the next day he will do his written test. He was pretty proud last night.

2 comments:

The Losee Family said...

Thanks for the laugh. I really needed it today. Tell Adam Congrats. Skyler was so proud he called me as soon as they left to let me know.

Jeanna GT said...

oh my gosh, seriously, you should have stayed in bed, but then what kindof memories would you have, and how would you have really ever think to teach the stealing lesson??? CONGRATS TO ADAM!! that's so awesome! i loved hunter safety! I've been chatting with Angel, we need to get together!