Saturday, December 6, 2008

S.centsy

Okay so I had a Scentsy party today and I only had 2 people show and I feel like a total loser because she hauled all her crap in and took time out to do this party and only 2 people came. So I am putting this out there if anyone who lives in south salt lake or Utah county and you have been looking to order some S.centsy products I am keeping my party open til Monday. You can go online at scentsy dot com and check out their products. I feel like I should at least try to get some more orders for her.

Just email me at mrymer796@yahoo.com if you are interested

NO PRESSURE I am only looking for people that really want the products.

3 comments:

Shanda said...

When will I get my stuff?

Deb Williams said...

Ask Ronda and sarah I know they lopve the stuff. I am trying to see if I can afford it so let me get back to you but don't close it before you talk to me!!! thanks! Love ya!!!

The Losee Family said...

That is so sad, but that is how all my parties seem to turn out so I finally just gave up on them. But I so want something, I WILL be calling.