Saturday, December 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!





Happy birthday big boy! I can hardly believe you are six years old. You are such an amazing person. You are so resilient and I am always proud of how hard you try and never give up. I know we all can get frustrated with each other but it is not you I am frustrated with it is the disease you have to deal with. As for me you can be frustrated with me because I have no idea what I am doing. Just know that you are such an important part of this family and we love you so much. Thank you for choosing us to be your family.

3 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

tears... dee is such an awesome part of your family. you are so blessed! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!

Deb Williams said...

Happy birthday Big guy! they are growing to fast!!

Holly said...

The important part is that he has a family who loves him so very much! You guys are doing a wonderful job!
Happy Birthday Dee!