Tuesday, April 15, 2008

They just called and said they are on their way!

I am so excited my couches are on their way. I am so glad we got tax returns this year because I was able to get some long overdue couches. They are on their way as we speak. Yeah!!! I feel like it is christmas.

On other news I have a new blog that I am contributing to along with my cousin and her hubby that I would like to invite everyone to come on over and take a look and if you want to join in let me know. It is a weight loss blog so those of you who have a little extra junk in the trunk to lose come and join with us to kick the junk to the curb. The blog address is www.removingthefatsuit.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

good plug for the site! I was going to ask you if you knew any one who would like to join in. i didnt want to add any one that would be offended! so good shout out for takers! so did you just do your taxes? are you going to get a rebate check too? if you do you should get 2100.00 for your family size! wont that be nice!

my--four--sons said...

yeah deb we waited awhile to do our taxes this year but we did end up getting a refund and hopefully we will be getting the rebate check. I would love to get new carpet for my front room and work on some decor :)