Thursday, April 10, 2008

Look what I got!!!

I am so spoiled. I decided that is was time to update my couches in the living room because my boys have thrashed what I do have. So I decided a long time ago that I wanted leather because I think it will stand up against the boys better. But as you know leather is not cheap and well......I am cheap so I have been searching high and low for a great deal and I have not had the best of luck until today. I found a furniture store here that is liquidating their inventory and I went in and they had the prices all marked up of course. Anyway I found this sectional and it is exactly what I have been picturing in my living room. But the price was insane at $2200. So I walked around some more and they told us if we have any questions let them know because they will take less than what was marked. So I went back and asked how much for the sectional and she told me I could have it for $1500 which I still felt was a good deal but we had just came from another store that had a couch set that I could have lived with for $1200. So I told her that and she said she would see if they would accept $1300 for it. And they did!!!! I know that was a good deal because when I got home I checked their website and they normally charge $1800 for it.


Here is a picture that I took in the store.

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

I am totally jelouse! thatis an awesome couch that is what we wanted we just didnt have that to spend and we went cheap due to that fact that we new our kids would thrash it! So Enjoy it looks so NICE!

Holly said...

Love the couches!!!!!
I am so jealous!

hey - can I link your weight loss blog to mine?

my--four--sons said...

holly I think it is great if you want to link your weight loss blog to mine. Go for it!