Wednesday, April 16, 2008

spring break!

This (whole entire) week is spring break for my boys and holy cow they are crazy. I forgot how noisy these little guys can be. It just never stops. I would send them outside but....It's FREEZING cold. So we are stuck in the house driving each other crazy.

I think I am driving them crazy too. I can't loosen up and let them make messes. Plus we got our new couches and I am being extra anal about them putting their feet on them or rough housing. I would like them to stay nice for a while.

All in all though I have really enjoyed having the little stinkers around. Before I know it they will all be in school full time and that is when they seem to grow up so fast.

So tomorrow we are going to brave the zoo unless it is freezing and then we will have to come up with something indoors that is fun to do.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

I hope you had fun at the zoo...Did you take some pics? if you did please let us take a peek! any way thanks for your controbutions to the blog and please keep it up. I have stuff to say but I am running around like chicken with its head cut off trying to get ready for rees's wedding! so in about a week i should be back to normal and be able to do more with the blog! it like the contributions already!

Stacey said...

I hope it warms up and you enjoy the rest of your break!