Sunday, April 27, 2008

Feeling better today

Okay so I am feeling a little better today. Man I just feel like there is so much to do. We have been working on our house for....well...the whole 9 years we have owned it. I mean the house was a 1970's special when we bought it so we have redone literally everything . But for some reason since we are done with the inside of the house and now we are working on the outside I am starting to get impatient. I am ready to have it done. Sometimes I hate that my husband is so handy. He thinks he has to do it all himself. Because he can do it he won't pay for someone else to do it. Since he has a full time job the projects at home take a very l....o.....n...g time. I know I am not a patient person so this is hard for me. I honestly thought our fence project would take a couple of weekends and we are now looking at over a month before it is finished. I guess I just need to learn patience. So as soon as I get some patience then...well...we will be just fine :)

In other news Adam has started little league. It was very fun to watch his first game tonight. I felt like for the first time he is a BIG boy. Man he has grown so fast. It was freezing cold but still fun. I am proud of him.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

how fun! I hope my kids are intrested in getting involved in things!