Thursday, September 20, 2007

yesterday was picture day!!

Well yesterday was picture day for Adam and Parker. I am normally really prepared for things like this but this year I am sick with a horrible head cold (thanks to my lovely husband who thinks he has to share everything) Anyway I didn't have any certain clothes picked out so I had to scramble to find something for Adam. I hope his pictures turn out. I was not with it at all yesterday morning.

By the time I got home I realized SH*T I forgot to give him the envelope with money in it for his pictures. So instead of a relaxed morning I had to hurry and pull a hairdo together, throw a bra on, brush my teeth, and put something on that doesn't resemble pajamas all in about 5 minutes so I can take him his envelope and not embaress the hell out of him. He is now a 3rd grader and I am stepping on thin ice when it comes to the my mom is still okay thing. I don't want to jeopardize anything ya know.

Okay so when we get home I immediatly put Parker's envelope in his backpack so I don't forget it. So our day proceeds without any further problems. I send Dee off to school on his bus and then I load up Parker (who was very excited about picture day) and we dropped him off at school.

So I go do some grocery shopping. Which by the way I didn't feel like doing but we have very very bare cupboards so I had too. When I get home I walked past the mirror and realize I really do look like death is at my doorstep. I thought to myself I know I looked better than this when I took Adam his envelope (right). Anyway I took the rest of the afternoon off and just relaxed.

Well 3:30 rolls around and here my boys are. So cute!!!! Parker had to tell me all about how his pictures went. I was really excited for him. So I get all of their backpacks and start going through them and UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! Parker's envelope with his money was still in his backpack. Those damn envelopes are going to kill me.

So I called the photography place and they just let me pay over the phone. I tell ya I was very relieved because I really wanted pictures of Parker because he is the baby and I have slacked on the pictures for him so I was excited to have pictures of him.

Anyway we survived yet another day!!!!!

No comments: