Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's been one of those days!!!







Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you are walking around in a cloud? Or like you just never woke up and are walking around in a dream all day. That has been my day today. I am very sluggish and well I haven't wanted to do too much. Don't get me wrong I have cleaned my house, fed my kids got everyone off to school and home. But I haven't done too much more than that. Enough with me.

So the kids are all loving their schools. Parker is the one who has surprised me the most. He loves going everyday. Last year he would fight me to go to preschool and he only went 3 days a week. He really thinks he is a big boy. But I know he will always be my baby.

The pictures above I just got this week. It is there soccer pictures from this year. WOW!!! I really can't believe my boys are old enough to play sports.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tooo cute !!

Deb Williams said...

Those are so good!!!! I feel ike I am in a cloud every day... how do you get the ones where you don't???

my--four--sons said...

I dunno!!! I guess it's luck.