Thursday, September 20, 2007

sweet deals

okay so I thought I better let people know about some sweet deals going on at albertson*s, I got 26 boxes of cereal and 4 boxes of instant oatmeal for 30 bucks. This is a rockin deal so if any of you are bargain shoppers like myself head on over because it is going fast. The deals are on quaker brand items which include all of the capt crunch cereals including life cereals(cinnamon or regular), crunch berries, regular, peanut butter or chocolate plus a bunch of the granola bars and breakfast bars and the instant oatmeals. The deal is 10 for $15 or if you have a preffered card it is 10 for$10. Anyway happy shopping!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

they just moved all the alnertsons out of Cali Man I relaly could use a deal like that...I wish you could send me some Ieould toatlly pay for that and the shipping!