Friday, September 7, 2007

guess who had their first sleepover????






Well we had a very special visitor spend his first night away from his mommy. My nephew Lance got to spend the day and night with his favorite auntie(sorry shanda he is too young to vote for his favorite so I am doing it for him). He was such a good little guy he only had a couple of moments where I felt like I had no idea how to console him. When it was time to go to bed for the night he had a hard time finding a comfortable position but as soon as he did he was out like a light. He slept from around 9:00pm to 3:00am so I made him a bottle and he could barely stay coherent enough to drink 2 ounces and then he fell back to sleep until 7:00am I was amazed. I was expecting to be up all night. I have had fun watching him. I can't wait till next time.

6 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Awww fun! I get to do that every night still!

Dee said...

Way to go Melanie! Does it make you want to have another? We still haven't dared let Riley have a sleep over anywhere yet. We're a little neurotic like that.

my--four--sons said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!! No more for me I am over it. I will just take the nephews and nieces when I can.

Deb Williams said...

I think as first time parents you are NORMAL Dee!

my--four--sons said...

I think so too. I didn't leave Adam until he was alot older. Then the two youngest were like 2 or something before I I could let them go anywhere.

Deb Williams said...

ok Mel I am needing a fix whats the good word????