Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Birthday fun!!!!!!!




Well yesterday was Adam's 9th birthday. Wow, where does the time go? He is halfway to adulthood. It really seems like yesterday when we were struggling so hard to get pregnant with him. After 6 months of fertility drugs we finally got the happy news that we were going to be parents. After 2 1/2 years of trying to get pregnant our dreams were coming true. His amazing spirit was so eager to get here he came 3 weeks early. What a true blessing he has been to me.

He really is a rock in my life. Don't get me wrong he definetly keeps me on my toes but I love him and appreciate him so much in my life. When we lost our little Kasey Adam was the only thing keeping me going. He needed me so much and that made me realize how much I needed him. He will never truley know how he saved me through those trying time. Like I say he is a true blessing in my life.

Enough with the sappy stuff. I hope you had a great birthday buddy!!!!! I appreciate all you do to help me with your brothers. You are always an example to me when I see how kind an gentle you can be with them. (even though there are times that you are not so kind and gentle......but hey you are the older
brother...right??)





Here is a picture of Dad showing the birthday boy a thing or two about bowling!






Here is a picture of my nephews preston and lance just chillin at the bowling alley!




Dee is all smiles





Parker trying to show us how it is done.


All in all we had a great time!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

Can't believe he's 9!!! Seems like yesterday you brought him in and I remember his first little halloween photo in his pumpkin outfit! Sounds like he's a big help and a keeper! Wahoo to Adam! Happy Birthday!

Deb Williams said...

Aww that looks like fun! I wish I was around I am missing every one grow up!

Dee said...

How fun! Happy Birthday again Adam!!! He's such a wonderful little man. Kisses and hugs from Riley!