Sunday, September 16, 2007

well the weekend is almost over!!




Well what a weekend. I had a shoe party on saturday morning which was alot of fun. I had a good turn out and had alot of fun seeing people that I haven't seen in awhile. My cousin Dee brought her precious little Riley which is always a treat. She was being so cute talking and playing with her little lamb. Saturday evening me and Adam went out to my parents for a family bunko night. We always have alot of fun playing, eating and lots of laughing. What a great family I have. I love that we can get together and have a good time and enjoy the company.

Today we haven't been to productive. We did venture out to go buy Roxy a new color and leash. Plus we bought both Bailey and Roxy new name tags. I really wanted to get roxy a blingy collar because she is a girl and I don't want people thinking she is a boy but Rick on the other hand had to argue with me that she is his dog and he doesn't want bling on his dog. If I want bling on my dog it has to be on bailey. So we settled for a harley davidson collar and leash.

When we got home we took the dogs for a walk. It was fun to watch the boys walking the dogs and playing around. Rick and I stood behind and watched them and all I could think was what a great family we have created. I love my family so much and I am constantly a proud mother and wife. My boys are the most precious things in my life and I am greatful for each one of them (even the big one).

Pictured above is a picture of Bailey at christmas last year. She hates it when I dress her up but she always keeps it on. She just gives me dirty looks when I do it. Wait until she see's what she might be wearing for halloween this year HAHAHA!!! She is gonna hate me. We'll see if I decided if it is worth the money or not. I might just have to dig out her chearleading outfit.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

Aww she's cute...and I think the bling Idea is fun and cute! What guys is gonna like bling really!!! He may change his mind if he had had a girl they get into cute stuff a little more then....I know josh does...For Ella!