Monday, August 10, 2009

Last week

Last week in bullets

-Finished getting ready for school to start
-Finally found new shoes for all of my boys(it took 4 stores)
-We went fishing at strawberry reservoir and deer creek on Thursday but didnt catch anything
-On Friday we went to a super fun birthday party for my nephew. They had a food fight/water fight party, it was really fun to watch and they had a ball.
-On Saturday I woke up to Rick screaming at the kids saying "how much is this going to cost me" Found out that Deshawn and Parker were climbing on my car and Deshawn somehow smashed in my windshield with his butt.
-Saturday night we finally got the kids settled and we just sat down to watch tv and chill and Adam started screaming that Deshawn was choking and sure enough he had a penny stuck in his throat. It finally made its way to his stomach. So now we have to search his poo every time he goes and watch for that penny.....Good times I tell ya :)
-Sunday we met my sister and her hubby at silver lake flats in American Fork Canyon and FINALLY caught some fish. We had dinner there and packed up and came home.
-As for today I am stuck home waiting for the windshield guy to come and replace my windshield and Ricks windshield. Ricks has had a crack in it for a long time but his registration is due this month so we have to get it replaced.

As far as the job search goes I still haven't found anything that will work for our situation. I need to find something soon though because things are starting to scare me a little. I am sure it will work out though.

4 comments:

The Losee Family said...

All I have to say is "I am soooo glad I only have 1 boy"!!!! Oh and I think we are all ready for a CHEAP girls night, what do ya think?

Merr said...

Wow busy, busy. busy!! I have never known any one's butt to crash a wind shield, now I do!

Amy Greenhalgh said...

Great blog Melanie! It was fun to read more about your family.

Deb Williams said...

and I thought i was busy....