Thursday, August 20, 2009

first day of school 2009

Well the boys have officially gone back to school today. It is only 10:15 am and I have done my dishes,cleaned my house and done 2 loads of laundry. These are things that take me all day to do when my kids are home.

This year Parker and Deshawn are in the first grade and Adam is in the 5th grade. So for the first time in 6 years I am home without any children and I will be honest I am feeling a little freeked out being all alone. Even my dog is acting a little somber. The house is so quiet. But I am sure I will get used to it. Plus I was telling my sister yesterday that I can't wait to miss them. Right now I just want to run away from them. It has been a long and stressful summer and I think everyone was ready to go back to school.

Here are some pics of our last camping/fishing trip, Parkers Birthday and the obligatory 1st day of school pics.





























2 comments:

Merr said...

You guys started school kinda early!!
Cute obligatory first day photos!

Deb Williams said...

So Cute!!!