Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Parker!






Happy Birthday Kiddo! I can't believe you are turning six years old today. You are such an amazing little guy and even though you snuck your way into this world I couldn't imagine our lives without you in it. You have such a sweet spirit and you are a super awesome snuggle bug. These are the things that make it possible to overlook your free spirit. You are a monkey and can climb anything without fear. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get use to it. You also are so kind to your brothers (at least most of the time) you are always the one that will give in when there is an argument which I know is not always easy but you do it willingly and it makes me so proud of you. Ya know I thought we had an agreement that you were supposed to stop getting bigger and stay my baby forever. Oh well I guess it is inevitable. I love you little guy so much and I hope your birthday is extra special.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

happy belated 6th birthday to Parker!