Friday, July 24, 2009

I know I said I was going to be a better blogger

I know I said I was going to be a better blogger but alas I have been hooked on that stupid facebook. I have been keeping up on everyone Else's blogs but I haven't been able to put anything together for an actual blog post.

So a couple days ago my sister called and asked if I would come and take some pics of her kids and of course I jumped right on it. I am not a pro but I love to take pics and with todays market it is much cheaper to do your own photos. So I thought I would post a couple of the pics because I love to show off my cute niece and nephew.

























5 comments:

Shanda said...

Those are some cute kids! Thanks again for taking them for us. You did a great job!

Merr said...

Cute pics, good job!!

Wrights said...

You are great with a camera! I didn't know you did that. Cool.

Deb Williams said...

I didn't know you took them...I thought they were professionally done! now you see why I had you do my engagement photos!!!

Stacey said...

great pics