Friday, July 11, 2008

One busy mamma!

Wow I have been busy. I am getting ready for a garage sale that me, my mom and my sister are having at my mom's house. But the good part is I have officially decluttered my office which was REAL bad :)

So the boys and I are going to load up our stuff and head to the grandparents house and have a "sleepover" tonight. It worked out well because Rick had to go out of town to do a job and he won't be back until tomorrow. So we don't have to be alone.

Anyway wish us luck. I am hoping to make some money to put towards out mini-vacation at the end of the month. We will see! Have a great weekend guys.

3 comments:

Dee said...

How fun! I wish I had time to load up all my stuff and head down too. We all need to get together soon!

Deb Williams said...

Me too...I have been going through my house and packing stuff into boxes and gathering them I have boxes and boxes ready to go...I dont have a yard...so I have to wait for Jennie..she is going through her house right now too!

Mys said...

Good luck....yard sales are soooo much freaking work. Hopefully it pays off!