Thursday, July 17, 2008

New look!

Okay so I want to say thanks to everyone for the advice you all had for me. I think for the time being I am going to leave the subject alone. I think he will probagly have more questions when the puppies come and we will try to be honest with him but leave out some of the details until later.

Okay so I am trying to figure out how to change the look of my blog a little so you might see my blog changing from time to time until I figure out what I like.

Also I have to vent of course. I still have no idea where Deshawn is going to be going to school. They did a ton of testing on him in April and I still have heard nothing. I have talked to his principle 3 times this summer and yesterday I kindof let him have it. Well in a nice way anyway. I told him that I thought that I was supposed to be part of the decision making process. I also told him that I am upset that I still have no idea what the results of all the testing was. He was really nice and gave me a ton of numbers and people that I need to get ahold of. It just frustrates me because school is starting in 4 weeks and I want to prepare Deshawn for school but I can't because I have no idea where he is going for sure. Plus I feel like the school has really dropped the ball on my son and it makes me mad. That evil protective mother inside of me wants to rear it's ugly head and kick some school district butt.(in the nicest way possible)Hopefully we can get this all straightend out soon.

4 comments:

Dee said...

I say KICK SOME BUTT!!!

For free blog template layouts try: thecutestblogontheblock.com

That's where I got my latest! They have lots of cute stuff.

Deb Williams said...

I think dees right This is your childs Education...you should be involved and wanting what is best!

Deb Williams said...

I changed my blog and the weigtht loss blog tooo thanks to you and dee...I made them look like scrap book pages...how me is that????

Holly said...

I like the new look!

I wish I had some advice for the school's lack of response with Deshawn. Keep bugging them.