Friday, May 9, 2008

I know I know

It has been forever since I have posted but I have been one busy mama. We went on a turkey hunt trip this past weekend and got home late on Tuesday. All week I have been playing catch up. I did however go to our local mayta.g store and ORDER ALL NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES! How fun is that? When we decided not to move I promised myself that we would get the things in this house that we wanted in the new house and well there was a great sale and well the rest is history. I did get some pictures of the boys out camping so I will post them when I get a chance to get the pictures put on my computer.

Well I am off for a girls night out YEAH! We don't even know what we are doing yet but we know we all needed a night out with the girls.

Anyway I will post again soon.

No comments: