Friday, May 2, 2008

I am suing micky d's

Okay has anyone bought a happy meal for their kids recently? OMG they have put these stupid american Ido.l toys in them. They are seriously going to make me have a nervous breakdown. They are the most anoying toy I think they have ever given out. They play this ear piercing music. Of course I have three of them going at the same time over and over again. I think they might "accidently" get lost. I don't deal well with noisey toys. On a more positive note though it is freeking adorable to watch them dance to it :)

4 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

oh yes, i cannot agree with you more. what the junk was they thinkin?????

Michelle said...

Thanks for your comment on the Kindergarten post! As far as I'm aware there is just "regular" public kindergarten here. Kayla attends a DD preschool right now and then would just go to Kindergarten. She should be having her transitional IEP in a week or so and I would imagine a K teacher would attend that, so I'll find out more info then. I think we're going to send her and see how it goes.

Dena said...

You know I think they do that on purpose although i don't know why they think it will sell more food!
They have the good ones and then switch them!

Holly said...

LOL! I am so glad we are not at that stage yet. Happy Meal toys make noise? wow.