Wednesday, May 14, 2008

As I promised!

Okay here are the pictures I promised from our last camping trip.




POSERS!!!!!




Workin hard




Finally finished with project TEE-PEE


I took alot more pictures but some of the pictures had the turkeys that were hunted in them. I respect everyones individual opinions when it comes to hunting wild game so I decided not to post the pictures here.

Anyway there you have it. My nephew Garrett, Parker and Deshawn decided to build them a "no girls allowed" teepee and they had a blast.

4 comments:

Deb Williams said...

too cute! I saw to each his own...and if youare hunting for food more power to you!!! I just have never been...so i dont do it! LOL

Anonymous said...

Bah! You should post the pics.
That's what your blog is for, to express your opinion!!! Viva la my-four-sons!!!

Ok i am done expressing my opinion on your blog! lol :D

That is an awesome area, where is that?

Dena said...

Now that is a tee pee!

Angele said...

Cute pictures--what a great tee pee they built!

I personally thank you for not posting the pictures as a vegetarian and non-hunter. :)

STacey (too lazy to log out of my wife's account)