Tuesday, May 13, 2008

another busy week!

Well I have another busy week. Sometimes I wonder how in the world would I ever get anything done if I worked a regular job. Yesterday I got up took adam to school came home made some homemade whole wheat waffles for the boys. Then I cleaned up the kitchen, put laundry in, payed bills, made a grocery list, got dressed, threw on a hat (sexy I know) took parker to school, went to the bank, went grocery shopping, came home, put grocery's away, made lunch for dee, made lunch for me, Finally got to sit down to eat while watching the last half of my soaps. Then the boys got homefrom school. I then helped adam with his homework, took him to tutoring, ran to the post office, got gas, I took a couple minutes and drove around since parker fell asleep, picked adam up from tutoring, came home and started dinner, We ate and then I cleaned up dinner and the rest was history.

Tell me where in that day did I have tome to work? It is a crazy world these days. The rest of my week is busy too. Today I take Dee to his behavioral doc. Then I get them home and off to school and then I have tonz of cleaning to catch up on. Then when the boys get home Adam goes straight to tutoring and then he has a game right after that. The younger boys have dentist appt tommorrow. I have a doc appt in the afternoon. On Thursday my appliances come. Friday is still up in the air but I am sure something will come up. CRAZY!!

2 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

what are you talking about? being a stay-at-home mom is the easiest job in the world! good grief, anybody could do it..... LOL! would you really have it any other way?

Deb Williams said...

LOL Josh would never be a good stay at home parent...infact he swears off the whole idea! he thinks the dealing with the kids part is the hardest part and he knows he couldn't hack it! I get home from errands and wonder where I am going to fit in all the other stuff that has to be done today! But I dont want any one else watching my babies!!! it is the best job every!!!!