Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!!!

Okay so we are back from our lovely weekend. We had a blast and got lots of shopping in at the outlet stores there. It was funny because we all pretty much bought stuff for our husbands and kids. What can I say we are wives and mothers. I did buy a cute hat though. Oh yeah and I got to wear shorts all day on saturday. Sunday was windy so I didn't wear shorts but I did get a sunburn. All I can say is BRING IT ON. I can't wait until summer and I can get some warmth in these bones.

I did end up going to the race on Sunday because one of they other guys gave me his tickets. I have no idea why because they were VIP tickets and we got to go to what they call the hospitality village and USG (a company that makes sheetrock) who gave us our tickets had a tent there and they had all you can eat all you can drink buffets. Plus they gave away all kinds of shirts and hats and these matchbox cars and a bunch of little nick knacks. We had all we needed there to bring back to the boys as souvenirs. It was alot of fun.

I am glad to be back. I was starting to miss my little guys. I hate that you just can't wait to get a break and then when you are there all you want to do is get back to them. At least I got a break because the next little while is going to be crazy. We have taxes to do and a campout coming up and our house project should be starting soon. Before you know it it will be summer. YEAH!

So I did gain back 3 pounds but it was worth it. I didn't eat too much but I also didn't get in any workouts either. So I just have to get back on the wagon and go for it. I have a dr apt at the end of the month so my goal before I go back to him is to lose 20 lbs total. Oh yeah and I have dropped my insulin from 110 units a day to 40-50 units a day.

Anyway it was good times. Can't wait to go back again:)

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

I am glad you had a good time! How fun to get away and play! I delt with a the burn victim and Glad to have my family back together!