Tuesday, April 7, 2009

conversations...

I love to listen to my boys have conversations. This morning gave me a chuckle. I had just poured deshawn a glass of milk for breakfast and this is what I heard:

Parker: Hey deshawn do you know where milk comes from?
Dee: yeah from cows bellies.
Parker: yeah it comes out of all of their belly buttons.

It was the cutest thing ever.

This past weekend we had visitors from out of town My aunt and uncle and my cousin Doug his wife Hillary and their little guy Linkin it was so fun to see them and finally get to meet little Linkin. I have pictures so when I get a chance I will load my pictures on here.

On another note though my house is full of sick kids. It started with Adam who was having a sleep over at his friends house on Friday night. He called us at 5 in the morning cause he didn't feel good so Rick went and picked him up and by the time they got home adam was bawling and was hysterical because his ear was hurting so bad so I loaded him up and took him to the ER. Long story short he had an ear infection. But I think the infection started from a virus because my other 2 are sick now. (Hillary I hope Linkin doesn't get this, I though Adam just had an ear infection) So now all of my kids are tucked into their beds watching cartoons and being doted on by their mother.

3 comments:

Shanda said...

kid conversations are the best!!! :)

Deb Williams said...

I love how kids talk to eac other. I am sorry that your house is sick!!! That is hard!

Hillary Hall said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed! He has a runny nose, but I think it's the 5 teeth he's working on. :) It was so fun seeing you guys! I still haven't been able to post any Utah pics yet. I will soon though.