Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the bad mom award goes to....



Decorating easter eggs





Easter loot :)





Here is a picture with linkin and his mom(hillary) and his daddy(doug)






Here is a pic of Linkin showing off how friggin cute he is


So I came home last night and Rick told me that Adam had overheard me freeking out to him about the possibility of loosing our house. Which we are not even close to but I was overreacting to some news he had given me about his salary change. Which was a little devastating to me. It just feels like we are never going to dig ourselves out of this Damn hole we are in. It always feels like someone has to have their hand in our empty cookie jar.

Anyway I guess I better have a talk with Adam and let him know I was being dramatic. The last thing a 10 year old needs to worry about is our financial woes.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. We had a wonderful Easter/Ricks birthday. We started out the day with the easter bunny goods and then we did our taxes(YUCK). After our taxes we went to Ricks parents house and had lunch/dinner. It was yummy :) Then we went over to my parents and visited them for a while. My sister and her hubby and their 2 1/2 kids were there too. Then we came home and pulled our trailer to the driveway so I could get it cleaned up after sitting all winter. The rest of the evening was just laxed. I gave Rick a birthday foot massage but I haven't gotten him a present yet. Between work and Easter I just couldn't come up with anything for him. So I gave him a birthday I.O.U.

Okay I have finally added s couple of pics from when my cousins visited with their little boy. Plus a couple easter pics.

PS I edited this from my original post because I was feeling wierd about how I threw all of my fanancial details on here. Long story short we are worst off now than before I went back to work and when I start paying for insurance it is going to be a bigger dent than we had anticipated. I joked with Rick that I might have to get another job on top of the new job I already have. Pitiful I know.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

man forget linkin douggy is gotten older...I am so old!!!

cute easter pics~