Monday, April 27, 2009

Once again.....

I am being a bad blogger. Since I have gone back to work I feel like I have no free time to blog anymore. Not to mention we also went camping since my last post also.

So I guess I should update ya all on what's been happening in Rymerville lately. Well we went camping last weekend and this whole week the kids have been back to school (hallelujah). Rick has worked on chopping our tree up all week and filled his truck up 4 times with branches to take to our green waste place and then he loaded up his truck with small logs and took them to his parents house for their wood burning stove. He has done a great job of cleaning up an impossible mess.

This weekend we celebrated my niece and my dad's birthdays and had dinner,presents and cake and ice cream. The funny to this story is the fact that my niece had "suggested" we give her a surprise party so we obliged her and got to my parents house earlier than her and turned off all the lights and hid and when she got there we all jumped out and yelled SURPRISE! Her expression was priceless. I think we actually scared her a little. I wish I would have brought my camera.

I am leaving you with some pictures of our camping trip. I had the worst sunburn after this trip but it was worth it because it was so nice to get away.







1 comment:

Merr said...

Camping sounds so fun! I need warmer weather though! It's always good to get away. We usually go to a hotel though! LOL!