Thursday, November 29, 2007

WHAT'S WITH.........

Okay what's with people at christmas time.....

I was at costco today and this guy almost backed into this minivan and she kept honking at him to let him know she was there and once she finally got into her parking stall she came flying out and the guy pulls right up next to her and they both just start screaming at each other. My poor kids had no idea what to think about the whole situation. I just quickly ushered them into the store. I am sure normally these people would never have acted like this if it weren't for all the hustle and bustle of this time of year. It does get stressful shopping during this time of year.

I think I have the perfect solution to avoid the christmas crowds and enjoy the christmas spirit. I decided this year I would get all of my christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. I not only accomplished that but I have everything wrapped too.

So I thought to myself I should grocery shop for the entire month of december so I can avoid those crowds as much as possible. So I spent the majority of this afternoon and grocery shopped for the entire month. WHEW!!!! That was alot of work. But now that I am done I will hopefully only have to swing by the store for a couple of things I may have overlooked. WOOHOOO.

I am really looking forward to just enjoying this christmas season. Christmas lights and sleigh rides. I love this time of year.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

PSYCHOS!!!! I hate costco this time of yr! it is like all the crazy people have homing beacons on and it leads them to costco!!!! It is that way here too...

Anonymous said...

LOL, I think you accomplished every woman’s dream this year.. I know I've wanted to do that every year but failed.. I really didn't think it could happen.. WELL the proof is in the Pudding... PUN INTENDED :) Good Job Mel. This just shows us it can really be done.