Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm so excited!!!!!

*****UPDATE***** I googled my table and found it. This is the table and chairs. We didn't get the arm chairs but we got 4 of the armless chairs and the bench which is not in the picture(the bench is a diff brand and I can't find it online). I also have a closeup picture of the chairs so take a look below!

Well me and Rick finally made what I would call our first purchase of furniture that is not walmart quality or hand me down quality or even yard sale quality. We purchased a dining room set that is really cute and (OUCH) expensive but hopefully it will withstand the little demon boys we have. Stupid me forgot to take pictures of it before we left the store so you all will have to wait until it is delivered on Tues before I can show you but I tell you we have been without a table for over a year now and I am ready for some good old sit down dinners. Okay here is the best description I can give: It is rectagular shaped, It has two end pieces that will come off or you can keep them on for an extended table, It is mission style table, the chairs are black with the wood seat, and we also ordered a backless black distressed bench that is kindof chunky. I can't really explain it too well but that is the general description. We have always put every extra dollar into to redoing our house and now that we are done renovating(except the garage but we borrowed money for that) we can start to replace some of the things falling apart around here. We are coming up on 12 years of marital bliss and it seems like everything is falling apart. It was all cheap stuff to begin with so hopefully we can replace things one at a time and get some more quality pieces.



1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

Awesome...jennie almost bought this!!!