Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today is the day!!

Well today is the day I should get my table. They called and said they will be here some time this afternoon. So....I am waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. And waiting. No I am not a patient person.



**update** IT is 11:12 and they arn't here yet. Still waiting!
**update#2** It is 1:04 and yes I am still waiting!!!
**update#3** It is 2:39 and it is FINALLY here. I love it sooooooooo much! I will post pictures a little later. Now I have to find me some lunch or I might pass out.

4 comments:

Deb Williams said...

woo hoo. i was with out a table for a few yrs and it is so nice to have one again!!! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Im coming over when you get them!!! ---S

Deb Williams said...

leer is that you???

Anonymous said...

yep its me---S