Friday, October 19, 2007

Why are they so cute?????

Seriously why can they be little stinkers one minute and the cutest little guys you ever saw the next minute?

I was downstairs and I could hear them upstairs in the kitchen having waaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun and I thought to myself oh no what are they doing? So I instinctively grabbed my camera thinking that this might be blogworthy and sure enough to my surprise it was blogworthy.

I caught them (get this) PUTTING DISHES AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!




Adam's new after school chore is to unload the dishwasher so I guess they are trying to be like their big brother. (lucky him......he doesn't have to do it today)

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Well taht answers the all time Question are they ready to do chores right??? they are so good together? they do act like twins don't they!

my--four--sons said...

They totally act like twins. They even fight like twins. But when they are away from each other they really do miss the other.

Jeanna GT said...

these are the best times, atleast they're trying to be independent, rather than just destroying things...