Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hi everyone!

There hasn't been much going on in this part of the woods. I just felt like I should tell everyone hi. We have been super busy. Rick worked on his sisters house this weekend and the whole family went with him. It is supposed to be a 2 hour drive that took us 4 hours to get there. The traffic was horrible until we got out to the country. The weather was horrible too. It rained so hard we could barely see. Plus we were hauling the work trailer so that slowed us down too.

We had a great weekend with the family. I can hardly believe how big my nephews and nieces are getting. I got the chance to go to the movies with some of the older ones which was alot of fun. I felt like I was back in the teenage years hangin out with a bunch of friends. But it was even better because each one of them are so special to me.

The drive home was alot faster and it was a beautiful day so the drive was nice. Excluding the fact that Adam thought he had to sit in the front seat with us and then decided I would make a great pillow for his nap that he decided to take( I secretly loved it since he doesn't snuggle up to me that often).

Anyway hope ya all have a great night!!!!!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

my kids are young and don't want all the affection I want to show..So I totally understand.