Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I have nothing to report.

I really haven't had anything to exciting to blog about. The most exciting thing this weekend was going out with my hubby and friends. We went to Salt Lake City and went to dinner and then a club downtown. It really has been a long time since I have been to a club but it was my girlfriends birthday and it was her choice. For dinner we went to market street grill in downtown and I wasn't too impressed for the money. The service was waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too slow.

The next night we took my sisters baby again and also her stepson for the night. I really am starting to feel old. The baby thing was kindof hard. I am not use to getting up in the night anymore, especially since being diabetic. I think most diabetics agree that a schedule is the best way to stay feeling good and good sugar control. So as happy as I was to take the cute little guy I was pooped out. But as tired as I was I will be stupid enough to do it again. I just can't get enough of his new little giggle.

Other than that nothing too exciting here. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Oh yeah I just wanted to shout out to my cuz Risa CONGRATULATIONS on her engagement.




Below is a picture of the cute little lovebirds:



1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

I never know what to write when i dont have anything to write...I am glad you did this...at least I can say that and you will know I am still out there. I finally blogged on both of mine today...tryied to make one more holloweeny!!!