Monday, August 18, 2008

My baby is 5 !!!!!!!





They grow up too fast


Well it's official my baby is 5 today. I am truly blessed to have a son like Parker. He is my little monkey and my saving grace too. His personality is so sweet and he is an amazing brother. Somehow he knows that Deshawn needs more patience and he is always able to be the one to "give in" when there is an argument with them. He is also a MONKEY. He is a child filled with no fear whatsoever. He is a climber and a jumper. The things he says sometimes just makes you wonder what is going through that little head of his. We love you very much Parker. We are so happy you are part of our family.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Happy Birthday Parker!! oxoxoxoxoxox

Deb Williams said...

5 already???? eek where does the time go???? Happy birthday parker!