Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am so freekin excited!!!!!

Yesterday we found out that Rick's company is giving us a 7 day trip to the Riviera in Mexico. We aren't going until November so I have to keep my excitement on the down low or I might go insane waiting for three months to go by. We are staying in a 5 star resort all inclusive. Which means everything is paid for. I need a vacation away from my little hellions SO bad. The resort we are staying at looks like a giant palace. How cool is that? I feel very blessed for such a great gift. I just had to share with you all how excited I am.

Go check out their website at: www.riupalacemexico.com

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

okk so I wen to the link and went to see what the cost would be to do that...OUCH we wont be going there anytime soon!!!! It looks fabulous! Some one really likes you guys! because you even get a scuba lesson if you want one and it is included in the package! Have fun you are going to have a blast!