Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This week is draggin!!!!

Does anyone else think this week is draggin?? I can't seem to get anything done nor do I want to. I still have to go and get presents for my boys for the santa bag for our family christmas party and I can't get motivated to go and get them. Maybe it's just me but this cold weather makes me just want to hibernate.

I am sending out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother in law even though I know he doesn't read my blog but ya know maybe the vibes from my blog will get him. He is turning the big 3-0. I went and bought him an old man kit from the party store here and Rick is taking it to him today. Hopefully it will put a smile on his face at least for a minute. We will be going to a bed and breakfast in park city this weekend to celebrate his finally turning 30. We won't get up their until late because we have my family christmas party. But their hot tub and pool are open 24 hrs so I am sure we will make the best of our time there. I think most people are going to go skiing on sunday but since Rick isn't much for skiing we will probably head home.

Oh yeah Deshawn has his yearly IEP tommorrow so I will post tommorrow and let ya all know what happens. Ta Ta for now!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Deb Williams said...

I had no idead that they did IEP's in Utah...they do them here in school. sounds like you guys are having an eventfull weekend..where are all you little critters going??? if it is to shells tell her hi...her non computer is making it hard stay in contact!
Iand again I am issing another FAMILY EVENT!!! Who is santa this YR?

my--four--sons said...

They don't do IEP's for all students they just do them for special needs, They do however do what they call SEP's for all the other students which is basically the same thing just not as much is involved. I meet with the principle the teacher and his physical and speech therapists. This is his third one so it pretty much bores me. My goals have always been to get him speaking clearly by kindergarten but I don't think that is going to happen. I am curious though if now that we have an official diagnosis of PDD-NOS if his goals might change this year. We'll see.

As far as the kiddos they are going to Shells. I will tell her hi from ya. She just got her computer back so hopefully she will start using it again.

I don't know who santa is this year. I would asume it is your uncle.

Deb Williams said...

oh and by the way this week has been the longest WEEK EVER ISN"T IF FRIDAY NIGHT YET?????

my--four--sons said...

I wish it was Friday!